It’s about time you start feeling comfortable and confident in your own body. Board-certified plastic surgeons, Dr. Cara Downey and Dr. Jamal Bullocks, and their expert team of professionals are proud to offer body contouring procedures to residents of Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, and the neighboring communities in east Texas.
What is Body Contouring?
Body contouring procedures at Heights Plastic Surgery refer to the surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures that reduce fat, build muscle, tighten skin and create an overall more fit and youthful appearance on the arms, legs, and midsection of the patient. Dr. Cara Downey has more than 12 years of experience giving patients the bodies they worked hard for and deserve. All of our body contouring procedures should not be viewed as a substitute for a healthy diet and regular exercise; rather, they should be seen as a complement to an already healthy lifestyle. If you’re unsure which plastic surgery procedures are right for you, come in for a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Downey or Dr. Bullocks. They’ll sit down with you, listen to your concerns, and develop a fully personalized treatment plan for you based on your desired results.
I've been wanting to do botox and get my skin looking great for some time now. I was a little nervous, Dr. Downey had a great staff, and she was super patient and fed me enough information to calm m...
- Stephanie O.
I had such a great experience with Dr. Downey. I was referred by a friend. This was my third attempt at getting surgery on some trouble spots after significant weight loss. I didn't go in with h...
- Paul V.
It was very easy for me to make a consultation appointment. There was no pressure to sign up for surgery that day. Dr. Downey was very professional and friendly. She answered all my questions an...
- Brittany G.
I had breast augmentation on 12/2/14 and Dr. Downey and staff made the whole experience amazing. Since the surgery I have minimal scarring and I look and feel great! This was one of the best decis...
- Ashly T.
Dr. Cara Downey, thank you so much for the care you gave to me and the exceptional work you have done to my body! You are amazing. Because of you, dreams come true! You are the best! Thank you for ble...
- Andrea C.
I didn't think I would ever feel this great again. Now I can wear strapless dresses. My shirts no longer have the peep holes near the buttons. I'm just so pleased with the work Dr. Downey has done. Bu...
How Much Does Body Contouring Cost Cost in Houston, TX?
The total cost for your body contouring procedure will depend on factors such as your surgeon’s fee, the location of your procedure, and other miscellaneous medical expenses. At Heights Plastic Surgery, we accept cash and all major credit cards. We are also happy to offer in-house financing through CareCredit® for patients on a case-by-case basis. Because body contouring is typically more about the cosmetic appearance of the breast and is less of a medical necessity, it is typically not covered by most insurance plans.
What Body Contouring Procedures Are Offered at Heights Plastic Surgery?
At Heights Plastic Surgery, Dr. Cara Downey, Dr. Jamal Bullocks, and their team of professionals offer the following body contouring procedures.
- Starting Cost: $3,000
- Liposuction permanently removes unwanted stubborn pockets of fat from areas of the body that just won’t budge with a healthy diet and regular exercise alone.
- Tummy Tuck
- Average Cost: $3,000 to $12,000
- The tummy tuck is a popular procedure with patients who have given birth or undergone a massive weight loss, as it removes loose and sagging skin around the midsection.
- Mommy Makeover
- Average Cost: $6,000 to $20,000
- Our mommy makeovers are personalized treatment plans that include a variety of plastic surgery procedures, and aim to rejuvenate a women’s body to its pre-pregnancy state.
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Average Cost: $8,000 to $12,000
- The Brazilian butt lift involves harvesting fat from one area of the body via liposuction to be purified and transferred into the buttocks, creating a more shapely, firm behind.
- Butt Implants
- Average Cost: $5,000 to $8,000
- Butt implants can be used in conjunction with a Brazilian butt lift or can be used alone in the event that a patient would like a larger buttock but does not have fat to donate from a different area of the body.
- Lower Body Lift
- Average Cost: $8,000 to $15,000
- The lower body lift gives our patients who have undergone a massive weight loss the opportunity to get rid of the excess sagging skin around their midsection, lower back, and thighs.
- Average Cost: $4,000 to $6,000
- Labiaplasty is a cosmetic feminine procedure that reduces the size of the labia minora to create more symmetry in the patient and reduce discomfort when wearing tight-fitting clothes.
- Arm Lift
- Average Cost: $5,000 to $10,000
- An arm lift is a surgical cosmetic procedure that gets rid of excess skin around the upper arm that may be causing a “batwing” effect.
- Hand Rejuvenation
- Average Cost: $XXXX to $XXXX
- Our hand rejuvenation procedures create a smoother, more youthful appearance to the hands in patients whose hands are aging faster than the rest of their body.
With more than 12 years of unparalleled experience, Dr. Cara Downey and Dr. Jamal Bullocks are proud to provide their patients with cutting-edge techniques, unmatched results, and quality patient care. Heights Plastic Surgery offers a wide array of surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures to help residents of Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, and neighboring communities in Texas restore their confidence and enhance their natural features. Contact us to schedule your one-on-one consultation with Dr. Downey or Dr. Bullocks today.
Request Your Consultation
To learn more about body contouring in houston, tx, you can schedule an appointment online or you can call +1 713-496-2427