Let the world see how confident you can truly be. Board-certified plastic surgeons, Dr. Cara Downey and Dr. Jamal Bullocks, and their expert team of professionals are proud to offer facial plastic surgery procedures to residents of Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, and the neighboring communities in east Texas.
What is Facial Plastic Surgery?
The facial plastic surgery procedures at Heights Plastic Surgery are all surgical cosmetic procedures that enhance the patient’s natural features to bring symmetry to their overall face and refresh or rejuvenate their appearance. Facial plastic surgery procedures provide long-lasting (if not permanent) results, making them more popular than some of our more temporary medical spa treatments. Dr. Cara Downey and Dr. Jamal Bullocks has more than 12 years of unmatched experience giving patients the look they desire with facial plastic surgery. If you’re unsure which facial plastic surgery procedures are right for you, come in for a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Downey or Dr. Bullocks. They’ll sit down with you, listen to your concerns, and develop a fully personalized treatment plan for you based on your desired results.
How Much Does Facial Plastic Surgery Cost Cost in Houston, TX?
The total cost for your facial plastic surgery will depend on factors such as your surgeon’s fee, the location of your procedure, and other miscellaneous medical expenses. At Heights Plastic Surgery, we accept cash and all major credit cards. We are also happy to offer in-house financing through CareCredit® for patients on a case-by-case basis. Because facial plastic surgery is typically more about cosmetic appearance and is less of a medical necessity, it is typically not covered by most insurance plans.
What Facial Plastic Surgery Procedures Are Offered at Heights Plastic Surgery?
At Heights Plastic Surgery, Dr. Cara Downey, Dr. Jamal Bullocks, and their team of professionals offer the following facial plastic surgery procedures.
- Average Cost: $8,000 to $12,000
- The facelift is one of the most popular facial rejuvenation procedures on the market that lifts and smooths the lower two-thirds of the patient’s face for long-term, youthful results.
- Average Cost: $4,500 to $7,500
- Rhinoplasty can either be done for medical and functional purposes or cosmetic reasons. A cosmetic rhinoplasty aims to bring symmetry and a natural appearance to the nose.
- Eyelid Surgery
- Average Cost: $5,500 to $8,500
- Upper and lower eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty, reduces the amount of excess sagging skin around the eyes for a more refreshed, awake appearance.
- Brow Lift
- Average Cost: $3,500 to $6,500
- The brow lift is the perfect complement to the facelift, as it lifts the upper third of the face to get rid of that bored, uninterested, or brooding look.
- Chin Implant
- Average Cost: $2,500 to $3,500
- A chin implant is a soft, silicone facial implant that adds to the overall projection and shape of the chin and jawline.
- Facial Fat Grafting
- Average Cost: $3,000 to $5,000
- Facial fat grafting is a more natural and holistic alternative to traditional dermal fillers and injectable treatments, as it uses your body’s natural tissue to add volume back into sunken areas of the face.
With more than 12 years of unparalleled experience, Dr. Cara Downey and Dr. Jamal Bullocks are proud to provide their patients with cutting-edge techniques, unmatched results, and quality patient care. Heights Plastic Surgery and Studio Essex Medical Spa offers a wide array of surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures to help residents of Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, and neighboring communities in Texas restore their confidence and enhance their natural features. Contact us to schedule your one-on-one consultation with Dr. Downey or Dr. Bullocks today.