Medical Spa in Houston, TX
Our medical spa treatments give you all the benefits of a cosmetic procedure without any of the invasive surgery or extensive downtime. Board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Cara Downey, and her expert team of professionals are proud to offer medical spa treatments to residents of Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, and the neighboring communities in east Texas.
What is a Medical Spa?
The Studio Essex Medical Spa at Heights Plastic Surgery refers to the comfortable, warm, and inviting office that offers a variety of minimally invasive, non-surgical cosmetic procedures. All of our medical spa treatments give our patients the benefits and results of a cosmetic procedure without having to undergo the knife. Dr. Cara Downey uses cutting-edge technology and the most up-to-date techniques to perform all of our non-surgical medical spa treatments. If you’re unsure which medical spa treatments are right for you, come in for a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Downey. She’ll sit down with you, listen to your concerns, and develop a fully personalized treatment plan for you based on your desired results.
How Much Do Medical Spa Treatments Cost Cost in Houston, TX?
The total cost for your medical spa treatments will depend on factors such as your surgeon’s fee, the location of your procedure, and other miscellaneous medical expenses. At Heights Plastic Surgery, we accept cash and all major credit cards. We are also happy to offer in-house financing through CareCredit® for patients on a case-by-case basis. Because medical spa treatments are typically more about cosmetic appearance and is less of a medical necessity, they are typically not covered by most insurance plans.
What Medical Spa Treatments Are Offered at Heights Plastic Surgery?
The Studio Essex Medical Spa at Heights Plastic Surgery offers the following medical spa treatments:
- Dermal Fillers & Injectables
- Average Cost: $525-$900 Per Syringe
- Our dermal filler and injectable gel treatments smooth away the fine lines and wrinkles by replenishing lost volume in sunken areas of the face or temporarily relaxing muscles that cause wrinkles through facial expressions.
- Starting Cost: $600
- Sclerotherapy is an injectable cosmetic treatment that improves the appearance and discomfort of varicose veins and spider veins on the legs, feet, and face of the patient.
- Laser Hair Removal
- Average cost depends on the area of the body.
- Laser hair removal allows our patients to ditch their razors for a hair-free and carefree lifestyle.
- Chemical Peels
- Average Cost: $150-$850
- Chemical peels are exfoliating facial treatments that slough off the superficial layers of skin on the treated areas to reveal the bright, radiant complexion underneath.
- Average Cost: $450-$850
- Microneedling involves using the SkinPen® to create small, micro-injuries in the skin that trigger the body’s natural healing processes and boosts the skin’s natural production of collagen.
- IPL Photofacial
- Starting Cost: $350
- The IPL Photofacial uses bursts of intense pulsed light therapy to correct hyperpigmentation in the skin and unwanted sun damage or age spots.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Starting Cost: $2,500
- Laser skin resurfacing is a minimally invasive cosmetic treatment that uses fractional laser technology with the Fraxel® laser to remove the outermost layers of skin and reveal the healthy, new skin underneath.
- Scar Therapy
- Starting Cost: $1,000
- With the help of the SkinPen® microneedling treatments and the Silagen® scar refinement system, you can say goodbye to your unsightly scars and hello to flawless skin.
- Skin Tightening with Renuvion (J-Plasma)
With more than 12 years of unparalleled experience, Dr. Cara Downey is proud to provide her patients with cutting-edge techniques, unmatched results, and quality patient care. Heights Plastic Surgery and Studio Essex Medical Spa offers a wide array of surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures to help residents of Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, and neighboring communities in Texas restore their confidence and enhance their natural features. Contact us to schedule your one-on-one consultation with Dr. Downey today.